Ahead of the new 21/22 season, we are pleased to be able to offer part-time and flexible roles to students in full time education. We are happy to be flexible around student's academic calendars.
As a community club we want to continue to provide opportunities to young individuals who are passionate about grassroots football in order to gain valuable work experience.
Placements are expected to start from June
* Coordinates advance ticket and gate sales for activities and events.
* Communicate with social media team to align with sale start dates and social media posts.
* Reconciles financial settlements regarding ticket office activities and events.
* Plans and implements new ticketing procedures and/or revisions to ticketing computer system.
* Compiles reports or financial statements regarding ticket office activities and events.
* Assists in setting prices for various activities and events.
* May travel to out of town activities and events to distribute tickets.
This role is remote and full training will be provide ahead of a start date. The successful candidate would oversee the ticketing program for the 2021/22 season.
* Design a commercial brochure for the 2021/22 season
* Monitor the clubs strategy and develop new sponsorship opportunities
* Source new businesses and negotiate sponsorship partnerships
* Coordinate sales and entries for the patrons draw
* Update commercial spreadsheets and contact information for renewals
This opportunity is primarily voluntary but performance will be rewarded on a commission basis. This role is on a initial 3 month basis (June - August) with the possibility to extend further.
As a community run football club, we rely on the kindheartedness of our incredible network of volunteers - without whom, its no exaggeration to say, we wouldn't be able to exist without.
Despite such a fantastic network, we are always in need of more on matchdays. The more that help, the lighter the work load. We do not ask that you be available every single match day, but if you are able to help on the odd match day, it would hugely help.